Here are some of the best practices for running a successful crowdfunding campaign:
- Don't rush into your campaign.
- Learn how to play the game.
- Put a lot of thought and research into your funding goal.
- Carefully review successful, completed campaigns.
- Understand all the steps in the process and the timeline you'll be working with.
- Have a great pitch.
- Find and reach out to an audience that cares.
- Don't assume longer campaigns make more money.
SOURCE LINK to full article: http://www.businessknowhow.com/money/crowdfunding-secrets.htm