Filmmaker/producer Nathaniel Hansen has been running various successful crowdfunding projects, so he's sharing tips on how to do it well.
The 7 things to consider BEFORE you launch your Kickstarter project are as follows:
1. Story: What’s your story? Craft and tell the story of your story.
2. Fans: We all have them.
3. Evangelists: We all know some.
4. Write: And write…and write…and write.
5. Research: It’s mission critical, and ongoing
6. Reward: It’s better to give than to receive.
7. Schedule: The first marathon runner died once he had delivered his message