In the corporate world, it’s called brainstorming. In sports, it’s called teamwork.On the web, it’s called crowdsourcing.
Here are some of the best crowdsourcing sites you can find around the web:
1. Odesk–Employers post their job requirement and members apply for the job.
2. Pickydomains–It’s not easy to think of a domain name that embodies your business to a T in 8 characters or less.
3. CloudCrowd–Members also apply for projects but with a referral program that makes it twice more fun.
4. Poptent–Use this for advertising requirements.
5. Amazon Mechanical Turk–It is here because the list is not complete without it. Emblazoned on the banner are the words “Mechanical Turk is a marketplace for work”.