HYVE myIdeaNet is a solution for social innovation and collaboration processes for medium and large businesses. It is quick to launch and easy to use, making it a great tool for open innovation pilots and projects where time, budget and results do matter. myIdeaNet comes as a brandable best practice solution, supported by the personal, professional services of HYVE’s expert team.
Company contact details
For more information and to schedule a live online demo, please visit us at
Or contact us directly at:
Brief business history
HYVE myIdeaNet was developed out of our customers' need for an affordable, quick to launch, easy and engaging tool to streamline ideation and collaboration processes. Since its release in 2010, myIdeaNet has successfully enabled many internal corporate innovation communities, customer co-creation projects and subject-matter expert networks. Our growing list of customers includes multi-national divisions of large enterprises such as Danone, Porsche or Symrise, as well as mid-sized European companies, like Hager Group, Reinhausen, and more. myIdeaNet integrates with other HYVE services, enabling companies to seamlessly cover multiple stages of the innovation process and accelerate the development of measurable results.
Success to date
- Business innovation successes, e.g. Hager Group's initiative to activate employees across locations and functions for future strategic goals. Results include 5 new products and award “Trophee de l’Innovation Participative”.
- Product innovation successes, e.g. internal new product innovation community at leading power engineering provider Reinhausen Group yielded 10 ideas for new projects and the enhancement of existing products.
- HYVE has served more than 40% of DAX companies.
- We support innovation leaders from market insights to successful product launch
- 150+ publications on open innovation, co-creation and crowdsourcing in the academic community.
Successfully proven use cases include:
- Corporate idea jams
- Ongoing innovation communities for changing current challenges
- Focused collaboration of geographically dispersed expert networks
- Innovation and design challenges with a targeted crowd
- Open innovation projects supporting change management and workforce engagement processes
myIdeaNet is a cloud-based technology, developed by HYVE, the innovation company. With unique solutions from market research to technology to industrial design, HYVE enables leading companies around the world to successfully bring innovations to market. Clients include BMW, Adidas, American Express, Audi, Fujitsu, BASF, Beiersdorf, Gore, Henkel, SAP, Siemens, Swarovski and Volkswagen.